1. This disclaimer is intended for:
- Website: every website in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention that this disclaimer shall be applicable.
- Publisher: the authorized publisher of the website;
- Use: everything that can be done via actions through the website or as a result of this actions.
- You: the user of the website.
- Content: including texts, images, hyperlinks, audio and / or video fragments and / or other objects.
- Damage: direct or indirect damages of any kind, including lost data, business, income, profit or other economic disadvantage.
2. By using this website you agree with this disclaimer.
3. CEGE Caribbean endeavors to regularly update the content of the website and / or supplement. Despite this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and / or incorrect.
4. The publisher provides the content without warranty or guarantee moving into the suitability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, of a website as it is.
5. The publisher is not liable for any damage or threat of injury resulting from the use of the website or the inability to consult the site.
6. The publisher of the website may in its discretion and at any given time and without notice (to) modify or terminate the website. Here, the publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
7. The publisher is not responsible for the linked files of third parties on the website.
8. Unauthorized or improper use of the website or its content may be an infringement of intellectual property rights, regulations regarding privacy, publication and / or communication in the broadest sense of the word. The user is responsible for everything he / she sends from the website.
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the website and / or to deny the use of certain services of the website. Also, the publisher can monitor the website.
clients about CEGE
The result of the inventory was presented in a tabular report, illustrated with photos. For each asbestos source and sample the relevant information was provided, including risk assessment and recommendations for securing or removing asbestos. Our appreciation for quick and transparent communication.ir. Frans Piket, PLAN’D2 about the project Asbestos inventory of a tenantless building from 1965
The work was granted based on the of clear and pragmatic description of inventory, and of course a competitive price.ir. Frans Piket, PLAN’D2 about the project Asbestos inventory of a tenantless building from 1965
… There was a lot of pressure to do the survey quickly and have reliable results at short notice, because the project had to start very quickly. CEGE was very quick-witted and had performed a lot of work in a very professional way and in a very short timeframe. The results are reliable and useful …Zarja Garmers of Zarja Architecture about the project Mangroves Otrobanda, Curaçao